Recent Event Highlights
The photos above illustrate some of the fantastic events and competitions that are a result of the continuous hard work from the Wales & Western Branch.
- Tour of the Thames Barrier | June 2017 - Fourteen members of the Wales & Western Branch visited the 50 year old Thames Barrier and saw the 3,300 tonne gates in action.
- PDN Presentation Competition | February 2018 - Sophie Edwards of Thames Water won the most recent Professional Development Network Presentation Competition
- Asset Management 'what does the future hold?' | September 2018 - We explored how asset management would change in the future as we move into a digital space
The Wales and West Branch has long been an active branch in the Guild. Over 2018 and 2019 we want to:
- Ensure we deliver an engaging calendar for our members
- Deliver an active programme for developing professionals
- Establish a succession plan for our committee, increasing its diversity across all pipeline industries
We welcome suggestions of topics you would like us to hold, so please get in touch about what you would like to see us delivering
The Wales and West committee is currently without a chair. However, with a passionate committee we are organising a variety of events over the coming months to expand our membership base and have a strong committee for a new chair to take on. If you'd be interested in getting involved in any capacity please contact the committee below.
Laura Mann | Board Representative - Wessex Water - email@example.com
Katie Young | Secretary - Wessex Water - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicholas Anderson | Treasurer - Wessex Water - email@example.com
Rachel Dickenson | PDN Representative - Wessex Water - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brent Windsor | Committee Member - Brent Windsor Limited - email@example.com
Paul Cumpstone | Committee Member - National Grid - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Baker | Committee Member - Wessex Water - email@example.com
Alex Cornish | Dinner Convenor - Wessex Water