Webinar: AGM for the Wales & West Branch
Join the Wales and West Committee for their 2019/20 AGM as they review the year gone by, formally appoint their new Chair and loom forward to the future Please note The AGM is for Members of The Pipeline Industries Guild Only.
The Wales and West committee are delighted to invite Guild members to join them for their 2019/20 AGM on the 22nd July. Outgoing chair Laura Mann will reflect on her year as chair and handover to the incoming chair, who will outline their plans for the year (which includes the branches 50th dinner). Committee elections and a review of the finances will also take place.
The agenda can be found below
- Welcome by the Outgoing Chair, Laura Mann
- Confirmation of minutes of 2019 AGM
- Chair’s Report & Presentation by the Outgoing Chair, Laura Mann
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election and Handover from Outgoing Chair to Incoming Chair
- Chair’s Vision for 2020/21
- Election of Committee Members
You will receive the Microsoft teams invite when you sign up for the AGM – please join via teams rather than phone where possible as it will make voting easier to monitor in the meeting.
July 22nd, 2020 1:15 PM to 2:15 PM