South East Branch PDN Presentation Competition - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The South East Branch Professional Development invite submissions for their annual Presentation Competition by 14th February 2019.
- Submit a 250-word synopsis by 14th february on any subject associated with the pipeline industry. Examples include, but not limited to: Waste & Potable Water, Gas, Oil, Health & Safety, the Environment, Logistics & Planning. Presentations are encouraged from all business functions and do not have to be engineering based.
- 5 short listed entries will be invited and required to give a 15-minute presentation on their chosen topic to an audience and panel of judges from the Pipeline Industries Guild, South East Branch on Thursday 28th February at Mace Group, 155 Moorgate, London, EC2M 6XB, United Kingdom.
- To be announced on the day and will receive the first prize of £250. They will also be entered into the National Competition against other regional winners, taking place at the Pipeline Industries Guild Conference in Birmingham on Thursday 9th May 2019.
- To develop presentation skills of entrants, to enhance entrant's profile within their chosen companies & associated industries. CPD certificates can also be issued if requested for participation in the short-listed presentations.
How to Enter:
- Submit your 250-word synopsis including cover note and contact details by the 14th Feb 2019 to
James.Foster@macegroup.com or Kyle.Ingram@morrisonus.com
Conditions of Entry:
Synopsis and presentations are to be composed and delivered individually
Entrants must be 35 years or under
Synopses received after the deadline date will not be entered into the competition
Entrants must be able to attend and present to the South East Branch committee at the Mace Group office on Thursday 28th February 2019 and are able to attend the National Conference on 9th May 2019.
February 14th, 2019 9:15 AM to February 28th, 2019 12:00 AM