Recent Event Highlights
The photos above illustrate some of the fantastic events and competitions that are a result of the continuous hard work from the Wales & Western Branch.
- Hinkley Point C - Tour | June 2019 - An introduction and (closed) bus tour of the construction site for the new Hinkley Point C Nuclear power station
- BIG Data in Pipelines | June 2019 - How are the pipelines industries embracing BIG data within their asset management? Learn about the techniques in use and the advantages the industry have taken
- Pitch Your Plan 2 | May 2019 - Your opportunity to help the water companies solve their challenges for AMP7. The floor is yours!
The Wales and West Branch has long been an active branch in the Guild. Over 2019 and 2020 we want to:
- Ensure we deliver an engaging calendar for our members
- Deliver an active programme for developing professionals
- Establish a succession plan for our committee, increasing its diversity across all pipeline industries.
We welcome suggestions of topics you would like us to hold, so please get in touch about what you would like to see us delivering.
Laura Mann is the current chair of the Wales & West Branch and is Head of Strategy Development at Wessex Water.
Laura Mann | Branch Chair - Wessex Water - firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Young | Secretary - Wessex Water - email@example.com
Nicholas Anderson | Treasurer - Wessex Water - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Dickenson | PDN Representative - Wessex Water - email@example.com
Brent Windsor | Committee Member - Brent Windsor Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Cumpstone | Committee Member - National Grid - email@example.com
Jonathan Baker | Committee Member - Wessex Water - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Cornish | Dinner Convenor - Wessex Water