Recent Event Highlights
- Wales and West 51st Branch Dinner | With a networking starter and drink reception round the Baths (aka ‘the pond’), excellent food, entertainment charity raffle and the traditional Wales and West singing, this dinner was one to remember!
- Wells to Glastonbury Pipeline Project | A technical presentation on the Wells to Glastonbury Pipeline Project from Bristol Water & Lewis Civil Engineering
Wales and Western PDN Paper Competition | The winner receives the first prize of £250. They will also be entered into the National Competition against other regional winners
The Prestige Lecture | With Colin Skellett, Chief Executive of Wessex Water
The Wales and West Branch has long been an active branch in the Guild:
- Ensure we deliver an engaging calendar for our members
- Deliver an active programme for developing professionals
- Establish a succession plan for our committee, increasing its diversity across all pipeline industries.
We welcome suggestions of topics you would like us to hold, so please get in touch about what you would like to see us delivering.
David Kristensen | Branch Chair - Vattenfall Heat UK
Laura Mann | Past Chair - Wessex Water
Matt Bridge | Treasurer and Utilities Panel Rep - Envolve Infrastructure
Alwyn Lane | PDN Rep - Morrison Water Services
Brent Windsor | Dinner Conveyor - Self Employed
Richard Mullins | Deputy PDN Rep - Wessex Water
Shelley Butler | Committee Member - Steve Vick
Molly Gaden | Committee Member - Fisher German
Charlotte Jones | Committee Member - Fisher German