1st Place - £250
2nd Place - £100
- Submit a 250 word synopsis by Thursday 14th March 2019 on any subject related to the pipeline industry, such as (but not limited to): Water & Potable Water, Gas, Oil, Health and Safety, Environment, Logistics, Planning and Resources.
- 5 short listed entries will be invited to give a 15 minute presentation at the Northern Branch AGM on Wednesday 17th April 2019, on their synopsis, to an audience and panel of judges from the branch and professionals from the industry which will be held at the United Utilities HQ.
- The Winner gets £250 and a spot in the National Final!
- Entrants must be 35 years of age or younger
- You’ll receive £250 and be the first recipient of the Norman Howell Award
- Compete in the final – Major Infrastructure Conference on the 9th May 2019 in Birmingham!
- Presentation opportunities, CPD Certificates on request, networking, learn something new, promote yourself!
Shakespeare’s complete works is 884,647 words….We’re just looking for 250
Send all entries to Matt Goode before Thursday 14th March 2019 email@example.com
Please click here for National Presentation Competition – Guidance for Entrants