Midlands Branch Regional PDN Sir John Parker Competition 2021
The Midlands Branch would like you to submit a 200-word synopsis on any subject associated with the Pipeline Industry for the Regional Professional Development Network (PDN) Competition 2021. Please note the closing date for ALL entries is FRIDAY 2ND APRIL 2021.
- Submit a 200-word synopsis on any subject associated with the pipeline industry.
- Examples include but are not limited to: Waste & Potable Water, Gas, Oil, Health & Safety, the Environment, Logistics & Planning. Presentations are encouraged from all business functions and do not have to be engineering based.
- Entries will be assessed, and 3 short listed candidates will be invited and required to give a 15-minute presentation on their chosen topic, demonstrating their own personal involvement, to an audience and panel of judges from the Pipeline Industries Guild on 22nd April 2021.
- Due to COVID-19 this year’s competition will be held online.
- The winner will be announced on the day and will receive the first prize of £250.
- They will also be entered into the National Competition alongside other regional winners, which will take place at the next National Pipeline Industries Guild Conference (location and date to be confirmed in due course).
- Each regional finalist that places anywhere other than 1st will receive a voucher for their entry and participation at the regional presentations.
- Development of entrants’ presentation skills
- Enhancement of entrants’ profile within their chosen companies & associated industries.
- CPD certificates can also be issued if requested for participation in the short-listed presentations.
To enter simply send your 200 word synopis to Antonia.Wyatt@fishergerman.co.uk
April 2nd, 2021 8:57 AM to 5:57 PM