Call for Papers - All Ireland Professional Development Network Paper Competition
The Irish and Northern Irish Branch have joined together for the Annual All Ireland Professional Development Network Paper Competition.
Submit a 250-word synopsis on any subject associated with the pipeline industry, with your involvement for your chance to win £250 and a place at the Annual Guild Conference.
Please note the closing date for all entries is Friday 17th March 2023.
• Submit a 250-word synopsis on any subject associated with the pipeline industry.
• Examples include but are not limited to: Waste & Potable Water, Gas, Oil, Health & Safety, the Environment, Logistics & Planning.
• Presentations are encouraged from all business functions and do not have to be engineering based.
• Entries will be assessed by a panel of judges from the Branch Committees, and shortlisted candidates will be invited to give a 15-minute presentation on their topic at the All Ireland final.
• The All Ireland final will be held in person on Thursday 6th April 2023.
• The winner will be announced on the day and will receive the first prize of £250.
• They will also be entered into the National Competition alongside other regional winners, which will take place at the next Annual Pipeline Industries Guild Conference (location and date to be confirmed in due course).
• Development of entrants’ presentation skills
• Enhancement of entrants’ profile within their chosen companies & associated industries.
• CPD certificates can also be issued if requested for participation in the short-listed presentations.
How to Enter:
Submit your 250-word synopsis including cover note and contact details by the 17th March 2023. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Synopsis and presentations are to be composed and delivered individually
• Entrants must be 35 years or under
• Synopsis received after the deadline date will not be entered into the competition