The rules are easy... just send us a photo of anything pipeline-related and you could win a £20 voucher. Each monthly winner will also get their entry displayed on the Guild homepage and go through to the final for a chance to win the PIG Annual Photograph Trophy.
One lucky winner will be chosen each month, with the overall victor appearing in our digital newsletter. Oh, and we'll also splash it all over social media of course.
Send us your pics by the end of each month to be included in the following month's judging. The competition runs for 11 months, and there is no limit on the number of photos you can enter.
So what are you waiting for? Get those cameras clicking and show us your best side!
Submit your entries to email@example.com
Click here to see the previous winners
The important bits:
1. Eligibility – The PIG Photographic Competition is open for submission of photographs from Members only
2. Individual members can submit multiple entries to each monthly completion
3. All photographs submitted must have some relevance to the pipeline industry. Pipeline Industries Guild reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not in its opinion conform to this requirement
4. Images must be submitted in digital format and must be a high resolution digital image with a minimum resolution of at least 2MB. Printed photographs will not be accepted
5. By submitting photographs to the Pipeline Industries Guild Photographic Competition, the entrant agrees that they can to be utilised across official Pipeline Industries Guild channels (print, digital and social media) to promote the Guild. The Pipeline Industries Guild will not share images with third parties without the entrants consent
6. The person submitting a photograph warrants that it is entirely their own work and not copied or adapted from any other source. The person submitting the entry retain all rights they have to the copyright and other intellectual rights comprising their entry. Content submitted to The Pipeline Industries Guild Photographic Competition may be published by Pipeline Industries Guild and its licensees and agents in print and/or digital media (including social media pages) on a worldwide, perpetual basis. No photograph should be submitted if the entrant is unable to agree to these terms
7. The Pipeline Industries Guild is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize. The entrant will indemnify the Pipeline Industries Guild for all liabilities, including legal costs, in relation to any action or complaint taken by any third party against the Pipeline Industries Guild in relation to the entrant’s photograph(s)
8. The judges decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to any such decision
9. Photographs must be submitted by the final day of a calendar month for them to be considered for entry into the competition for that month
10. The Pipeline Industries Guild reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law. Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.